Tickets for the eleventh Balerno Music Festival are on sale from 26th May (Balerno Children’s Gala) and to Friends of The Festival from 12th May.
You can purchase tickets from:
- The Balerno Music Festival Stall at Balerno Gala on 26th May
- Online via this website – visit the 2018 programme page.
- In front of St Joseph’s Hall on Fridays 9.30-12.00 every Friday.
- At Farmers Markets in Balerno – second Saturday of each month.
- In Scotmid, Balerno – Monday 10th September 10-12, Wednesday 12th September 4-6pm and Saturday 15th September 3-5pm
- By post, simply download the Booking Form 2018 and choose which events you would like to attend from the Festival Programme. Then send the form(s) with your remittance(s) to the address given on the form(s). Please enclose a Stamped Addressed Envelope with each form so we can send your ticket(s) back to you. We will post your tickets back within 14 working days.
Note on online ticketing: This year we are using eventbrite and you can purchase your tickets, download or print them to bring with you on the day. There are charges for using this service and as Balerno Music Festival is a not for profit, we pass these charges on to you. These charges are similar to those from previous years where we offered BACS or PayPal payment but this year it is easier for everyone as you can download your tickets yourself!